Early Years Teacher (Indiranagar)
Job Title: Early Years Teacher (Indiranagar)
Location: Bangalore, India
Academic year : 2022 - 23
Qualification: Degree in any discipline and Diploma in teaching / B.Ed.
Preferable work experience: Minimum 1-year’ experience
Besides being a great teacher
- Educate students by planning and developing courses of study according to Neev Academy curriculum guidelines and school requirements.
- Tailor and differentiate courses of study and lessons to meet the individual needs of student’s levels of academic ability and previous achievement.
- Develop and present lesson plans by using a variety of teaching models and techniques.
- Planning the indoor and outdoor environment in order to provide a positive, creative and stimulating context for learning and teaching.
- Preparation of resources to support delivery of the curriculum indoors and outdoors.
- Observe, monitor and assess students on-going progress. Prepare assignments and tests for in-school assessment and homework.
- Maintain good disciplinary order in the classroom.
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy educational environment.
- Undertake pastoral duties, such as supporting pupils on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties;
- Keep parents informed of children’s progress by maintaining records of academic performance, attendance, and participation; reporting on all elements of student development at parent-teacher conferences, both regularly scheduled and as-needed.
- Provide student support services, such as additional study periods, student clubs and activities, trips.
- Update job knowledge by attending faculty meetings; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.